Thursday, August 31, 2006

I wash my hands after touching money. I wash my hands after signing with the courier guys pen. I wash my hands after petting dogs, and shaking hands with people, I wash my hands after touching door knobs. I wash the tap after washing my hands, before turning it off.
I kick open loo doors. I am quite good with holding doors open with my feet. I don’t really mind when people hold doors open for me. I push elevator buttons with my knuckles and hate when I need to use someone else’s cell phone. I keep wiping my ears after that.
I don’t sit on my bed with my work clothes. Nor can anyone else. I make people take their shoes off at the door. I make my maid wash her hands with Dettol soap when she comes in the morning.

There was a time when I used to put coins in my mouth and suck on them for fun. And once I licked rainwater off the bar of a train window. I guess I liked the way the drop was forming.


Inspired by a post on www.2x3x7.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Citrus said...

I wish now and again that you had an email id so I could say, so well written, or maybe instead a dot you know . Like that, indicating that it was read, and needs no comment. But you don't. So you get this instead.

I think sometimes that comments spoil posts. Not always, and not all posts.

Queenmatrai said...

Coins in your mouth!!!

ewwww

But citrus is right, brilliantly written and lets catch up on that drink when I'm back

noojes

goldfluke said...

now that we know. we shall be more careful around you.

:)